Juhuu…i found a camp site for us.
In case you cant find it: just google BLAA ALM
The house next to the camp site is called Blaa Alm. Riders menu, breakfast and drinks will be served there for us. Shuttle busses also go there to pick up the riders in the morning. They will be there by 10:00 and leave at 10:20. After the busses leave Blaa Alm they stop at the entrance to the road to pick up people who wont sleep at the camp site. For all riders not staying at the camp site…you don’t need to take the dirt road to Blaa Alm.
- Please keep the camp site and the area around you car/van clean.
- Rivers and cristal clear lakes are close by in case you need a bath.
- Please do not bring your own drinks to the restaurant Blaa Alm…or at least keep it low.
- They do not accept card payments at the restaurant so please make sure you bring some cash with you.
- The closest village is about 2 km away. Camp fires are not allowed but we will see what we can do to arrange an official fire place for us that keeps us warm.
Location where busses pick up riders who will not stay at the camp site:
Skate time procedure:
We will start skating at point 11:00 till 18:00 with no breaks. At the start line is a small restaurant where you can grab lunch, sandwiches and drinks. Fresh water is available for free at the start and finish line, just make sure you bring a water bottle with you. You can take your car up to the start line…it costs you 11€ each time entering the road so its better to use the shuttle busses. Finish line will be close to where you can park your car.
In case of rain we have to shorten the track and move the start line a bit down wards.
As mentioned…this freeride is not for beginners. Do not expect a lot of road security…of course there will be but to be honest it is impossible to secure this track. Dangerous parts will be secured such as rail guards and corners…pretty much the same as Alpenrauschen.
NEW: Only 2 men heats at LOSER MOUNTAIN FREERIDE. Skaters need to remember their buddy they skate the heat with. At the finish line please check if your buddy you started the heat with arrived as well. In case not, please inform the BMS dude at the finish line about it.
As said, this is a whole new dimension, even for us. But it will be the fucking greater fun EVER!!!
In case you have any questions left please contact us: