TERMS AND CONDOTIONS
• Only riders who registered successfully through our website before the event can participate
• All riders must sign the waver/disclaimer before riding. This usually happens at the on site registration or at the start line
• No on site inscription for the event
• Bought tickets can be transferred to another person till 14 days before the first event day. Tickets that are transferred within these 14 days before the event will not be accepted
• Ticket SAWP: If you decide to not attend the event you successfully registered for you have the chance to use this ticket for another BIGMOUNTAINSKATE event in the same year. Please inform the organizers 48 hours before the event starts about the SWAP. Swaps within 48 hours before the event will not be accepted.
• Follow the rules and instructions of the event guideline and attend riders meetings. Organizers keep and have the right to exclude people from the event location.
• The instructions of the organizers, stewards and security personnel must be observed. In particular, the organizer reserves the right to change the track at any time or to cancel the event without being entitled to any compensation. (in case of wrong behavior, dangerous weather situations or force majeure)
• The protective equipment (safety gear) required by the organizer must be used. In our case this is a full face helmet, knee protection and slide gloves. Participants violating the safety regulations of the organizer can be excluded from the event without being entitled to any compensation.
• We do not give any refunds
By registering to one of our events you agree with our terms and conditions.